Every parent knows the health of their growing kids is a priority in life, and few things are are significant to a kids health as exercising & staying active daily. Staying physically fit early in life can prevent potential conditions from developing, and it helps children stay positive and energetic.
Exercise for children is largely different than that in adults. Many of us in our adult years have to plan out exercise due to busy schedule and general demands that come with being an adult. For kids, much of their exercise is an organic part of their daily life. They play at school, they play outside after school and they take part in all sorts of physical activities!
Below we outline the top 10 easiest exercise in our opinion you can do at home with your kids at anytime:
- Skipping – If you have downstairs neighbors who complain, go in the hall or outside your building
- Wheelbarrow race – Holding this position gives you a full body workout.
- Balloon Keep Up – There are endless ways to play with balloons indoors. Try to keep it off the ground or just play catch.
- Follow the leader: Add to the workout with energetic movements such as jumping, stomping, and squatting.
- Disco party: Turn on the music and dance away!
- Freeze dance: When the music stops, freeze in your pose and hold it until the music begins again.
- Scavenger hunt: Write up clues and hide them around the house. Kids can race to find each clue for a small prize at the end.
- Jumping jacks: Simple but good for coordination and they get your heart going.
- Bubble wrap attack: If you get bubble wrap in the mail, jump on it until it’s all popped.
- Clean-up race: Set a timer or put on a song to see who can clean-up the room the fastest.
Leave it to the experts…
At Early Days Foods we take pride in providing healthy children’s meals for nursery children throughout the island of Ireland, providing home quality meals. We are a specialised catering service which helps nurseries serve quality meals for their children 52-weeks a year, just like you would at home.
Early Days Foods is one of Ireland’s premier Nursery food providers, with an extensive menu. Your kids can enjoy a healthy range of quality meals just like home without the extensive costs of preparing the food in-house. Our mission is to make mealtimes easy and healthy, one nursery at a time.
If you would like to speak to our experts or see how we as a company can help you, please contact us on: ROI: 042 942 4069/ NI: 028 4175 2500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information on this Web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your paediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.